Friday, April 2, 2010

Mocha Walnut Marbled Bundt Cake


I made this a couple of months ago but it was so yummy that it was not a hardship to make it again this week as the Tuesdays with Dorie pick.! As it happens, I volunteered to bring refreshments to the local contra dance last night and I planned to bring a variety of goodies. I had Dorie's Walnut Glazed Tea Cakes in the freezer as well as some of the Dulce de Leche Duos. The Bundt Cake was a perfect addition.

I put the chocolate batter on top and did a very minimal amount of swirling which resulted in a heart-shaped chocolate center. As I was preparing to take it to the dance, my son Pete looked rather plaintively at the cake and then at me so I cut a slice for him and was able to get the picture.

All the treats--including two plates of orange slices--were consumed by the hungry dancers. I didn't even get a taste of the Bundt cake this time.

2 comments: